2018 draft thread - still sucking a decade later

Its A Sabotage

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

None of the QBs youve mentioned from the Petrino era are close to as talented as Lamar.

So.

the only reason people really like Lamar is cuz hes an athletic dual-threat QB.  i will be laughing when lamar falls out of the 1st 2 rounds should he declare. his passing game needs alot more work and he should stay in school. 

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

the only reason people really like Lamar is cuz hes an athletic dual-threat QB.  i will be laughing when lamar falls out of the 1st 2 rounds should he declare. his passing game needs alot more work and he should stay in school. 

Show examples and logical facts that any of what you just said is true.

Ive posted tons of info showing the opposite that you just love to ignore whemever posted.

On 11/27/2017 at 6:47 AM, LinderFournette said:

Im not really suprised that hes staying. 

Yeah.  Sucks that it's another potential QB off the board, but given how raw he still is as a QB and the nature of that injury...it'd be baffling if he didn't opt to return for another year of college to get back at it.

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Still really hate this whole skipping the bowl game thing.  But i guess that's where we're at now.  He doesn't exactly strike me as a potential "low effort" guy or anything, by any means though.

I don't blame him with the injury he worked his way back from earlier in the year.

Either way, if we don't get a QB in the 1st than this is a guy that I wouldn't mind seeing. Not sure if he falls that far but he's intriguing.

10 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Still really hate this whole skipping the bowl game thing.  But i guess that's where we're at now.  He doesn't exactly strike me as a potential "low effort" guy or anything, by any means though.

It sucks, but the NCAA provides no real incentive to draft-eligible players to play unless they are in contention for a championship. So, those with high draft stock... no real reason to risk injury that final game.

I disagree with the notion (and I know you aren't necessarily saying this; just seems like a time to note it) that skipping a bowl game shows a "lack of passion" or "low effort". Look at Jaylon Smith for example. Dude lost millions and a year of football.

Archived