Of all the possble SB scenarios.....

ZenoRazon

25 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Why are so many people rooting against Lamar Jackson? Do people  just hate to see  football played differently than they're used to? 

I for one would be enthralled at the prospect of watching Saint Nick Himself hang a 40 burger on Baltimore.

No one hates Lamar Jackson. I imagine he will have a good career. However this talk of changing the game is silly. We’ve already had Young, Cunningham, Testaverde, Ben, Moon, Vick, McNair, McNabb, Culpepper, Vince Young, Tim Tebow “revolutionize the game. It works for a bit. Until you hang your team out to dry cause you’ve got bruised ribs, a broken leg or a separated shoulder, or the defense throws a spy like Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu on you. 

You could privably bring the wildcat back for a few weeks too if you wanted to. Gimmicks fail. Run first QB’s fail. Lamar Jackson will have to throw the ball the more to be successful. He has the arm. Just has to do the work and get better as a passer. 

None of Warren Moon,  D.McNabb, Cunningham, Culpepper should be mentioned alongside the likes of freaking Vince Young , RGIII, or Tebow.....

Cunningham is actually a better argument as to WHY Jackson has a chance to succeed at QB in a whole new way.....I mean Dante did it at a time where it was exponentially more difficult to play  the position. 

Why can't Lamar??

On 12/20/2018 at 4:30 PM, Raves said:

Ok fine, Saints vs Pats with Brees ending up with SB wins against both Brady and Manning.

Not gonna happen i'll be damned if Brees wins a SB in the Benz on the falcons home field in my state.  I'll kidnap that mofo before i let that happen lol.

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

That was my pick before the season started.

I'll change this in a week, but I'm going KC vs NO. 

That would be a heck of a game.  Before the season started, I had it as Rams vs Chargers.  It could happen, but it looks like the Rams are descending so it's starting to look more unlikely.

I don’t want to see a Super Bowl with offensive team vs offensive team with two defenses struggling to make anything happen. I’d rather see a battle of minds on opposite sides of the ball.

So I’d prefer to see a SB of either:

Ravens vs Rams/Saints (rematch)

Chiefs vs Bears

Obviously as a Ravens fan I’d prefer the Ravens be the team representing defenses, but would also love to see the Bears defense trying to slowdown Mahomes/Reid.

Archived