Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

14 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

really don't care what the media says about us. we can earn respect by actually winning an important game for once.

This is true. I don’t really give a damn about respect. You want respect, win more. National media and fans love high scoring teams that don’t play defense. There isn’t an elite aspect of this team which is what Chris Simms said today. Average QB who one week can play like a top 10 QB and then follow it up with 2-3 games of bottom 10 QB type play. An OL who has been handled pretty much all season. Just recently started to run block well. A defense that is good but not elite and now playing without two of their 3 best defenders now. We’re an above average team who plays down to their competiton and that won’t change until we find some consistent good play amongst the QB and the OL. I think we have a pretty solid coaching staff who can out coach other teams more often than not but they have been stubborn this year with run game especially the usage between Henry/Lewis. 

Having said that, screw the media and beat Luck for once.

This end of season period reminds me of last year, where all the pundits were saying "the Chargers are the most dangerous team"..."The Chargers are set to make a deep run in the playoffs"...well guess what...they didn't get in...WE DID!!! This is why they play the game, we have our chance to shut them up...and god forbid...actually host a playoff game!!!

We have 9 wins just the same as the Colts, but get zero respect, Sunday night we get the chance to take their respect. But even if we win we will somehow fall in the "power rankings" which is fine with me, because the second we get some hype...we start believing it!!

20 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

This end of season period reminds me of last year, where all the pundits were saying "the Chargers are the most dangerous team"..."The Chargers are set to make a deep run in the playoffs"...well guess what...they didn't get in...WE DID!!! This is why they play the game, we have our chance to shut them up...and god forbid...actually host a playoff game!!!

We have 9 wins just the same as the Colts, but get zero respect, Sunday night we get the chance to take their respect. But even if we win we will somehow fall in the "power rankings" which is fine with me, because the second we get some hype...we start believing it!!

Yeah I remember them saying we didn't deserve to be in...  But won. 

I hope we do it for the city. For the fans.  And to shut them up. 

I just want the Titans to play with some swag. I read Rak made a David vs Goliath mention I’m sure the Titans hear the disrespect through the media even by a guy who was a terrible QB an is probably a worst analyst in Chris Simms. 

I want the Titans to actually practice p*ssed off I want them to play p*ssed off I want them giving Indy their best punch Sunday Night

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I just want the Titans to play with some swag. I read Rak made a David vs Goliath mention I’m sure the Titans hear the disrespect through the media even by a guy who was a terrible QB an is probably a worst analyst in Chris Simms. 

I want the Titans to actually practice p*ssed off I want them to play p*ssed off I want them giving Indy their best punch Sunday Night

I lol'ed so hard when I saw that little segment.  

Like .... what would Chris Simms know about QB play?  What not to do?

38 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

I lol'ed so hard when I saw that little segment.  

Like .... what would Chris Simms know about QB play?  What not to do?

I don’t know if Simms is trying to get by on trying to make outrageous statements and people have him on shows or if it’s click bate or what but the guys a moron and I firmly believe that.

I hate Brady I live in MA I hope we some how draw the Patriots in the playoffs Brady made my life hell he embarrassed this franchise in 09 but with all of that I’m smart enough to recognize the guy is the greatest QB of all time but a few years ago Simms would come out and consistently put other guys over Brady for best QB in the league and my local radio station an other radio stations would have Simms on to talk about it. 

Simms is a boob I really don’t care what he says neither should the Titans but I just want the Titans to come out and play with an edge that’s all I ask. If I’m tired about hearing about never beating Luck I’m sure Casey (I know he’s out but has been here the longest) Morgan Walker Lewan Byard AJ everyone else is sick of hearing about losing to Luck it’s time to end this crap. 

The NFL isn’t easy the guys on the other side get paid too but it’s time for someone to step up if it’s Rak Morgan Brown Woodyard Landry Butler Adoree Byard Vaccaro or who ever but this team needs to establish its dominance Sunday. There’s talent all over this team Byard Lewan are 2 guys who can be special players in this league Henry can be special but he can’t be special if the Line doesn’t do its job. Corey Davis number 5 pick in the draft it’s time to step up in a big game. Taywan Taylor has tremendous ability has the chance to be a legit number 2 in this league Sunday Night is the night to make a statement and not drop easy balls.

I don’t care if we lose we are so banged up it’s not even funny but if we just don’t show up and look unprepared and look like the moment is too big for a lot of these guys I’m going to be disappointed. The guys shouldn’t be waiting for Mariota to carry them to a win every guy should come prepared play p*ssed off and do their job and let’s show the world that the Titans are coming to play and who ever we play is going to get our best shot 

Archived