Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

Well here we go.   CAN we tackle in the intermediate zone to put the Colts in tough third down situations.  Casey will be missed here.    CAN we actually not shoot our selves in the foot early. One of the biggest plays game 1 against them was missed FG.   Hit that it even gasp continue thatbdrive for a TD and I feel that game would have been drastically different  and will we be able to move the balk early enough to keep the game close to give us a chance for  our running game to actually emerald theor D out and take over in the 4th   

It does suck without Casey but as someone pointed out to me it’s not like we exactly done anything with him against Luck in the past so it’s kind of a crappy way to spin it into a positive.

Obviously I would like him out there but just it’s time for the guys that have been here for a while now to step up like Johnson and Jones.

Rak and Mariota need to play it’s the playoffs here it’s time to lay it on the line and bring the fight to the Colts now  

Regardless of the outcome, it's just nice to have something to play for in the last week of the season. For more than half of the teams, the seasons already over. 

I think it's pretty clear we're going to be a better team next season, with a year under the belt with this coaching staff, an improved Henry, Davis, Taylor, Sharpe, getting back some key guys from injury. Important to be riding a positive train moving forward and I think we've established something pretty solid this season.

He has to play. If he doesn't it will mark this 6th game this season he's missed time due to an injury and the third start. 

If you looked at games played/games started you would only see 3 such games, but he's done that throughout his career.

This is an absolute must play for him. He'll be there, hopefully not throwing poorly because of the injury.

He's actually been healthier the last two years than i thought he was, or at least played through the injuries. Here's how injuries have affected him missing game time over his career.

2015 - 4 starts - 6 games
2016 - 1 start  - 2 games
2017 - 1 start  - 2 games
2018 - 2 starts - 5 games

With the potential to add one of each to 2018. He's been fortunate not to have a season ending injury early in the season.  That has kept his snap percentage higher than you would assume for someone with such a significant injury history. 

Archived