Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Tennessee fans are weird. They’ll support the worthless Vols for forever but won’t support the Titans. Pretty sad. Preds games are insane but they also have a much smaller arena to fill.

The Vols have been in Knoxville since 1891 and before recent years were a national power/top 10/15 fixture for decades, and Knoxville hasn't had the influx of out of state people like Nashville.

The Titans are a team that's only been here since 99, Nashville is a booming city that have tons of people coming in with no connections to the Titans and while the Titans are on a decent 3 year stretch, have obviously not been dominant, and haven't been consistently great since the 99-03 stretch, giving people no real reason to switch over from their already formed allegiances to other teams. Combine that with NFL ticket costs and you get what we have for a fan base.

This team is gonna have to go on a run of playoff berths and at least a few playoff wins I'd imagine if it even wants to get close to selling out/filling the stadium consistently. Against Washington there was a solid crowd but far from filled, and that may be the best crowd we've had in years.

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I know one thing, tickets sure are not cheap right now especially the lower bowl. If I lived in Tennessee, I’d be there in a heartbeat. Hell, even if I lived in the surrounding states, I’d be there.

Really? Bought my sister a ticket to the Ravens game the day before. Lower section was only like $65 or so I think. 

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Tennessee fans are weird. They’ll support the worthless Vols for forever but won’t support the Titans. Pretty sad. Preds games are insane but they also have a much smaller arena to fill.

Missouri was never real huge on the Rams, but they are die hard cardinals fans. 

I think we need some offense. You hear the crowd chanting for Henry. Normal fans like points.

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Missouri was never real huge on the Rams, but they are die hard cardinals fans. 

I think we need some offense. You hear the crowd chanting for Henry. Normal fans like points.

Yea I can understand the Cards because it’s like baseball heaven there. No other experience in baseball is like it. 

5 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Really? Bought my sister a ticket to the Ravens game the day before. Lower section was only like $65 or so I think. 

Cheapest I saw on Tennesseetickets so far for a lower bowl is like 173 for corner endzone tickets.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea I can understand the Cards because it’s like baseball heaven there. No other experience in baseball is like it. 

Cheapest I saw on Tennesseetickets so far for a lower bowl is like 173 for corner endzone tickets.

Wow! Yeah, she was corner endzone for like $65 or so. $80ish after all the online fees.

Archived