Report: Patriots Coaches, Executives Concerned About Team Future, Could Leave in 2019

Chargers

1 hour ago, Asciimo said:

nfl.com reports from an interview with brady that he plans on definitely playing in 2019, and probably beyond.

"I absolutely believe I will," Brady responded. "I know I've talked about it a long time. I have goals to play not only next year but beyond that. And I'm going to try to do it as best as I possibly can. I'm going to give it everything I have, like I always have. It will certainly be a challenge. I don't take any of these things for granted. But I hope I can keep playing. I hope I can keep playing at a championship level."

High time for TB12 Cookbook #2

8 hours ago, Asciimo said:

nfl.com reports from an interview with brady that he plans on definitely playing in 2019, and probably beyond.

"I absolutely believe I will," Brady responded. "I know I've talked about it a long time. I have goals to play not only next year but beyond that. And I'm going to try to do it as best as I possibly can. I'm going to give it everything I have, like I always have. It will certainly be a challenge. I don't take any of these things for granted. But I hope I can keep playing. I hope I can keep playing at a championship level."

If the Patriots win their 6th Super Bowl this season, he'll retire at the end of the season. You can book it. Key wording in the quote look at is  that Tom 'hopes to keep playing at a championship level'. All these stories we all keep hearing about a nagging injury are just old age creeping up on Tom. He doesn't want to look like Zombie Peyton throwing nothing but ducks for a year, especially with how bad the Patriots defense has become this year I don't think it would be possible for him to carry them for another year.

On 12/24/2018 at 10:40 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Wasn't this the rumour last year? And the year before and before etc...

Not really, no. 

On 12/24/2018 at 1:12 AM, Classic said:

Source

Could this be the end of the Patriots Dynasty? There was also a report that Bill was fawning over Baker in the draft, could it be Dorsey is eyeing him for Browns Head Coaching job? 

As much as La Canfora reporting anything sets off my Spidey-sense, people need to remember that Kraft swiped the early draft of Belichick's rebuild plan for the Patriots...and shredded it. It could be there is truth to this story, because of BB. That means McDaniels stays in NE, though. 

23 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I'm standing by my midseason hot take that BB will be in GB next year to show the world what he can do with AR12. That little crush fest they had in week 9 melted my heart

Be careful what you wish for. He'll be the next GB HC and then ship out A-A-Ron for cast of overweight lineman he swears will change their defensive system. 

On 12/26/2018 at 7:39 PM, Classic said:

If the Patriots win their 6th Super Bowl this season, he'll retire at the end of the season. You can book it. Key wording in the quote look at is  that Tom 'hopes to keep playing at a championship level'. All these stories we all keep hearing about a nagging injury are just old age creeping up on Tom. He doesn't want to look like Zombie Peyton throwing nothing but ducks for a year, especially with how bad the Patriots defense has become this year I don't think it would be possible for him to carry them for another year.

Unlike Zombie Peyton who had a legendary defense to somehow make him a SB champion... unlike his 55 TD year, go figure

Archived