Report: Patriots Coaches, Executives Concerned About Team Future, Could Leave in 2019

Chargers

5 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

I think Robert kraft deserves more credit than he gets for the success of this franchise. turned it around from the NFL laughing stock to a powerhouse. he won't be going anywhere for a long while.

Robert Kraft had 3 coaches. Parcells, Carroll, and Belichick. All 3 are HOF caliber. The Patriots were at a Super Bowl within a couple years of Kraft taking over. They've never gone 5 years without being in a Super Bowl during his tenure.

6 hours ago, lancerman said:

Robert Kraft had 3 coaches. Parcells, Carroll, and Belichick. All 3 are HOF caliber. The Patriots were at a Super Bowl within a couple years of Kraft taking over. They've never gone 5 years without being in a Super Bowl during his tenure.

Best owner in the history of sports. Robert Kraft is also a great person as well 

On 12/24/2018 at 8:33 PM, DirtyDez said:

What are the chances Brady and Belichick laugh their butts off everyday about their reported “tension”?

Plot twist - they ARE the "source inside the Patriots organization". 

Team needs a pick-me-up, they text La La Can and talk about some dissention in the ranks...and boom, bulletin board material for the playoffs. 

It's actually pretty smart.

nfl.com reports from an interview with brady that he plans on definitely playing in 2019, and probably beyond.

"I absolutely believe I will," Brady responded. "I know I've talked about it a long time. I have goals to play not only next year but beyond that. And I'm going to try to do it as best as I possibly can. I'm going to give it everything I have, like I always have. It will certainly be a challenge. I don't take any of these things for granted. But I hope I can keep playing. I hope I can keep playing at a championship level."

On 12/24/2018 at 11:25 AM, Forge said:

This is my favorite part. I don't know why any team would look at him seriously after the Colts fiasco last year and his tenure in Denver. 

In what is probably going to be considered a "down year" in terms of candidates, he'll get sniffs.  Remember, the league is quick to forget past transgressions.

Archived