Redskins release D.J. Swearinger

lavar703

Just now, turtle28 said:

Good. An example had to be set for the young guys that even if you disagree with coaches you don’t air your grievances through the media.

This is John Allen’s defense! Time to build this D around him and Payne!

Roll tide! 

Here to defend your move Bruce? 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Good. An example had to be set for the young guys that even if you disagree with coaches you don’t air your grievances through the media.

Roll tide! 

I can't take anything you post seriously anymore.

Roll tide! 

We actually agree. I'm shocked 

And in come the tweets from just about every sports personality of the team keeping Mason Foster, claiming Rueben Foster, signing Peterson and keeping Nicholson. If you didn’t think this was the most poorly run sports franchise on the planet, you should be convinced now. 

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Here to defend your move Bruce? 

Yeah, that ain’t it. I’m defending the idea that as I’ve said for two days, he and Gruden had this discussion weeks ago and months ago to handle issues in house. Then, Gruden talked to Norman & Foster about it too.

So, it was time for him to go. He wasn’t making the lockeroom better by flapping his gums about everyone else’s issues - from players to coaches in the organization - but not addressing his own mistakes.

An example had to be set, Belicheck would’ve cut him too.

Good, that’s a mutual feeling

Dude I'm adding you to my blocked users.  I'm done with your nonsense, you used to be someone who would actually talk football.  But now you're just petty, you take shots at other users any chance you can get.  You take opposing views on everything in the forum just to be argumentative.  IMO you add nothing positive to this forum.  You're dead to me.  Goodbye.  

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, that ain’t it. I’m defending the idea that as I’ve said for two days, he and Gruden had this discussion weeks ago and months ago to handle issues in house. Then, Gruden talked to Norman & Foster about it too.

So, it was time for him to go. He wasn’t making the lockeroom better by flapping his gums about everyone else issues but not addressing his own mistakes.

An example had to be set, Belicheck would’ve cut him too.

Belichick is a Hall of Fame coach. Quit with the weird Gruden, Belichick comparisons already. 

And no, you literally had a guy a week ago say he hates the team and the fanbase and you didn’t even sit him for a quarter. Instead they benched the other starting ILB who’s never said a word. They did absolutely nothing to Mason Foster so this self righteous BS Gruden is spewing now can be taken elsewhere. He’s a joke of a head coach. 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Belichick is a Hall of Fame coach. Quit with the weird Gruden, Belichick comparisons already. 

And no, you literally had a guy a week ago say he hates the team and the fanbase and you didn’t even sit him for a quarter. Instead they benched the other starting ILB who’s never said a word. They did absolutely nothing to Mason Foster so this self righteous BS Gruden is spewing now can be taken elsewhere. He’s a joke of a head coach. 

It’s not a comparison. There just has to be accountability 

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Dude I'm adding you to my blocked users.  I'm done with your nonsense, you used to be someone who would actually talk football.  But now you're just petty, you take shots at other users any chance you can get.  You take opposing views on everything in the forum just to be argumentative.  IMO you add nothing positive to this forum.  You're dead to me.  Goodbye.  

Yay! What a soft response. This should result in a suspension. We can’t have this in the forum no matter how much you disagree with someone.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s not a comparison. There just has to be accountability 

If you cut Swearinger then you need to cut Mason Foster. It’s absolutely ridiculous one of them is still on the team wearing a captains jersey. 

Archived