Seriously...who can beat the Bears with that D?

ibt734

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

Hate to break it to you but the Saints would drop a 30 piece on the Bears in the dome. Bears defense is great when Saints OL is healthy brees is going dice that secondary apart. 

With all the Saints being unbeatable in the dome talk, I'm expecting a jinx at this point.

On 12/24/2018 at 2:25 PM, ibt734 said:

Defenses travel well. Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have. Goff....exposed. Rodgers....exposed. Cousins....exposed. Who is to say that the Bears can't do to Brees what they did to Goff? If Trubisky plays like he has the last two weeks, how do they lose?

I was bored and came into this sub for the first time in forever. Thank you for showing me why I stopped coming here in my very first post that I read.

27 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

With all the Saints being unbeatable in the dome talk, I'm expecting a jinx at this point.

should’ve copped the L to us the other day so you could come out and dique-blast carolina in the final week of the year then roll through the playoffs 

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

should’ve copped the L to us the other day so you could come out and dique-blast carolina in the final week of the year then roll through the playoffs 

That would've been fine but then we couldn't rest our beat up oline an extra week.

4 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I was bored and came into this sub for the first time in forever. Thank you for showing me why I stopped coming here in my very first post that I read.

And responses like that are why you were never missed. 

6 hours ago, DistantRam said:

The question was who could beat the Bears with that d. 

And the obvious answer is that o

Really? The Bears O scored 23, 28, 31 and 27 points in their four loses. Trubisky is fifth in QBR and 12 INTS. No charge for the lesson. 

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Lol. I'd be inclined to root for the Bears if not for arrogant fans like yourself. The playoffs are going to be fun.

Does "pot calling the kettle black" ring a bell? No need to go into attack mode when you are given what you dish out. 

Archived