What do we have to look forward to as fans?

mar29020

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Judging from what happens to other players and executives who want to build the foundation, leadership and culture these guys have, Jon Allen may be released from his contract for some "conduct detrimental to the team."  He should be treading very carefully right now after what's happened.  

Jon Allen isn’t going to be released because he isn’t going to say stupid stuff and he’s a great player. He’s already proven that in what he said after Swearinger went off and said what he said.

Jonathan Allen is the type of guy the Skins can lose to free agency with their dumbass tactics. While Allen won't say what Sweriger said, I'm pretty sure Allen would agree with Sweriger. The only way the Skins will keep Allen is by Franchising him or giving him a damn good contract no competing team can give him. I'm sure if Allen had a choice he would prefer playing somewhere he could Win as well as be a great play maker. 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Jon Allen isn’t going to be released because he isn’t going to say stupid stuff and he’s a great player. He’s already proven that in what he said after Swearinger went off and said what he said.

It was more tongue in cheek than anything else, but I agree with the comment from Skins212689.  This kind of crap that Snyder puts everyone through is the kind of stuff that chases away good talent (minus the franchise tag) and what makes it harder for us to sign quality free agents.  

44 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Jonathan Allen is the type of guy the Skins can lose to free agency with their dumbass tactics. While Allen won't say what Sweriger said, I'm pretty sure Allen would agree with Sweriger. The only way the Skins will keep Allen is by Franchising him or giving him a damn good contract no competing team can give him. I'm sure if Allen had a choice he would prefer playing somewhere he could Win as well as be a great play maker. 

I don’t agree. The Redskins have re-signed TWill, Kerrigan, Reed, CT and Moses who are all team first guys and have never gone off on the organization in public. 

They're most likely going to re-sign Scherff in March to a LTD and possibly  Crowder, Ioannidis and PSmith as well although, less likely IMO on those.

Allen will be re-signed here as long as we want to keep him, and I see no reason why they wouldn’t want to keep him.

17 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It was more tongue in cheek than anything else, but I agree with the comment from Skins212689.  This kind of crap that Snyder puts everyone through is the kind of stuff that chases away good talent (minus the franchise tag) and what makes it harder for us to sign quality free agents.  

Yeah I realize that, I guess I just don’t believe it. If the Redskins want him to be here - and I don’t see why they wouldn’t - he’ll be re-signed. Same with Payne in a few years.

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t agree. The Redskins have re-signed TWill, Kerrigan, Reed, CT and Moses who are all team first guys and have never gone off on the organization in public. 

They're most likely going to re-sign Scherff in March to a LTD and possibly  Crowder, Ioannidis and PSmith as well although, less likely IMO on those.

Allen will be re-signed here as long as we want to keep him, and I see no reason why they wouldn’t want to keep him.

I don't see how any player would want to sign or resign here unless they have no other choice at this point. As a player or fan I'm to the point where this organization has proven they have no value to winning. They are incompetent and money, ego, or being drafting is the only reason I would want to be a Washington Redskin right now. Allen or Scherff haven't been resigned yet and It's possible we will never know would they (if resigned), resigned here if given the opportunity to test Free Agency. These guys coming from winning programs like Alabama I don't think come into the NFL not to make the playoffs or win a Super Bowl. 

On 12/27/2018 at 7:43 AM, mike23md said:

I guess the bandwagon would be cause of the success that Mahomes has had and routing for them now would be hindsight. 

Okay, if that was the draw, then I could see that. For my wife, the ties go back much longer than that.

On 12/28/2018 at 10:26 PM, taylor made said:

The team has a decent amount of good draft picks in this draft which is somewhat exciting. It has been awhile since they had 4 Day1&Day2 combined picks.

... with Bruce Allen making the selections ... joy ...

Archived