What do we have to look forward to as fans?

mar29020

13 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't think you did yourself any favors turtle. Not exactly the greatest list ever......

Richardson - 5 yr 40 mil / 16.5 gtd

Pryor - lol

Lee - 4 yr 34 million

Amendola - 2 12 mil

Brown - 1 yr 5 million

Moncrief - 1 9.6 mil

Gabriel - 4 26 mil

Wallace - 1 4 mil

Albert Wilson - 3 24 mil

Gotta pay the dysfunction tax, even for oft-injured, unproven receivers 

Image result for Dan Snyder money gif

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Meanwhile, the Browns are going to ride Mayfield and Chubb into playoff contention for the next decade or so.  

I know everyone is high in the Browns, but I still say that if they'd taken Barkley at number 1, Mayfield would have been there at number 4

On 1/5/2019 at 1:38 AM, Woz said:

Remember the Cleveland Brown QB jersey?

Yeah ...

we're that team now.

We’ve been that team actually for longer than the Browns. I mean, the fact is we won 3 super bowls in the 80s-92 with 3 different starting Qbs and for a few of those years Schroeder started at QB as well. 

So, even when we were winning a lot we had 4 different starting Qbs. My feeling is that we've had more starting QBs than the Browns over the last 40 years.

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

You have Bruce Allen giving up multiple high draft picks for Carson Wentz to look forward to.

I mean, I’d do it. If Foles wins another super bowl it's going to be hard for the Eagles not to re-sign him and keep him as their starter.

I don't think the Eagles would trade Wentz to us, but if they would, I’d do it. 

Most likely though if this happens to become a scenario, Wentz will be traded to the Broncos or Jags for multiple draft picks.

The Eagles will want Wentz out of the conference if possible and I’d have to imagine that John Elway and Tom Coughlin would jump all over the opportunity to get him.

2 hours ago, Slateman said:

I know everyone is high in the Browns, but I still say that if they'd taken Barkley at number 1, Mayfield would have been there at number 4

But instead of that, they have Mayfield, a shutdown corner in Denzel Ward and a dual threat, three down RB in Nick Chubb.  I think they did very well and got great value in Chubb compared to Barkley when you factor in Ward.  

6 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

But instead of that, they have Mayfield, a shutdown corner in Denzel Ward and a dual threat, three down RB in Nick Chubb.  I think they did very well and got great value in Chubb compared to Barkley when you factor in Ward.  

Absolutely not. 

Barkley is game changing. Barkley is a better receiving version if Elliot. Barkley is going to be an MVP one day.

Shutdown corners dont exist in today's game. Nick Chubb is nice,  but he doesnt change your team like Barkley does. Eli Manning went from which week are they going to bench him, to wow, Eli looks great. That's due to Barkley.

Barkley was the best player in that draft. By a lot. 

59 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Absolutely not. 

Barkley is game changing. Barkley is a better receiving version if Elliot. Barkley is going to be an MVP one day.

Shutdown corners dont exist in today's game. Nick Chubb is nice,  but he doesnt change your team like Barkley does. Eli Manning went from which week are they going to bench him, to wow, Eli looks great. That's due to Barkley.

You're not wrong. Barkley is a stud. Should have been Rookie of the Year. I'll take Baker/Ward/Chubb though. Also, look up Chubb's 2nd half. He was pretty solid.

On 1/4/2019 at 7:22 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

I have a Ramsey, Brunell, Collins, Campbell, McNabb, RGIII and Cousins.  I am beyond shocked that this guy doesn't have a Colt Brennan jersey to be honest.  Even though he never started for us, that would cap off the collection nicely. 

I’ve been smart, I haven't bought any Redskins QB jersey’s. I have a mcnabb jersey but I didn't buy it, he was a gift.

I did buy a Cousins t-shirt jersey 3 years ago, but it was offseason and on clearance. I think it was like $20.

9 hours ago, Slateman said:

Absolutely not. 

Elliot had 77 receptions this year. He broke the Cowboys receiving record for a RB in just 15 games because they sat him out week 17 to make sure he’d be healthy for the playoffs.

Perhaps Barkley is equivalent, but I don't think he's better. Just like with Eli & Barkley, when Dak throws to Elliot a lot, Elliot does all the work and he’ll take the 5 to 10 yard pass for 10 more yards or even to the house, that looks good in the stat sheet for Dak but in actuality, Elliot did all the work.

I definitely agree that Chubb is great/nice but doesn't change the game like Barkley does.

Hopefully, next year or the year after Guice develops into a Barkley/Elliot type game changer for our offense. I think he would have been this year if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Archived