Games You Need to Replay

MKnight82

I definitely need to play through Fable 2 and 3 again soon. Been meaning to make time now that both are on Game Pass (though without the DLC which for Fable 3 cannot even be FOUND anymore) but just haven't carved out gaming hours for it.

I have a large enough backlog of stuff I haven't played yet to go back and play stuff I didn't love enough to make it an annual replay.

With KH3 ive been going full tilt on the remasters in chronological order. KH1 was def the hardest to get through.

Wanna do another playthrough of Witcher 3 when i get time as well. I never got to kill Radovid cause i opted for kicking Dykstra's a$$ beforehand...

• 3 weeks later...

Games that i have replayed (some once, some quite a bit):

Portal
Starfox 64 (probably hold my PR in replays with this one)
KOTOR (need to replay this on steam, i haven't played it since the xbox days)
Dragon Age (first one)
Infamous 
Infamous 2
Far Cry 3

I can't reply games like Fallout 3 or Oblivion or Skyrim.  They suck too much time.  But the games above are a perfect combination of engrossing, just the right amount of length (most take 10-20 hours, except for Starfox), and have great design.

Just now, theJ said:

Portal
Dragon Age (first one)
Infamous 
Infamous 2
Far Cry 3

I can't reply games like Fallout 3 or Oblivion or Skyrim.  They suck too much time.  But the games above are a perfect combination of engrossing, just the right amount of length (most take 10-20 hours, except for Starfox), and have great design.

oh man, forgot about all the Zelda games.  Played the two N64 ones over and over as a kid.

9 hours ago, theJ said:

Portal
Dragon Age (first one)
Infamous 
Infamous 2
Far Cry 3

I gotta replay Starfox again at some point too.  

I do literally everything in games like KOTOR, so doing another playthrough is a massive undertaking for me, though I know you can pair it down. 

3 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

I just bought this last night after trying SWTOR yesterday for the first time. Bought to start playing it as soon as school lets out today.

Having to download a 3rd party program for a game to run in 1920x1080 really sucks, haven't gotten much chance to try it out but the controls on PC are kind of terrible so far.

Archived