2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Just now, Bobby816 said:

When have i this year about an edge. Please show me. I’ve moaned about Q Williams. Not Allen or Boss though. So it’s you tajingbyes me complaining how we go defend every year (you can see how great that’s been for us) and saying I’ve said I hate Allen and boss this year. When that’s a 100% lie.

You want DK Metcalf over Quinnen Williams.

Just now, jetskid007 said:

You want DK Metcalf over Quinnen Williams.

Ya bc I’ve seen how great drafting Wilkerson, Sheldon, Coples, Williams has gone for us. Hence why I say we’ve tried it “your” way and I’ve seen the results. And it wasn’t good.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya bc I’ve seen how great drafting Wilkerson, Sheldon, Coples, Williams has gone for us. Hence why I say we’ve tried it “your” way and I’ve seen the results. And it wasn’t good.

Laughable. I think it had a little more to do with maybe not having the right coach and quarterback than it did simply not working. 

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

It really hurts to see what Macc built in 5 years and compare it what Dorsey did the last 2 years. Just tired of watching other teams rebuild faster than us.

Dorsey comes from success. Macc came from Rick Smith and Charlie Casserly. 

Just now, jetskid007 said:

Laughable. I think it had a little more to do with maybe not having the right coach and quarterback than it did simply not working. 

And if Darnold is Brady, Brees, Rodgers... you might be right. But what’s the odds of that happening?

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

And if Darnold is Brady, Brees, Rodgers... you might be right. But what’s the odds of that happening?

I think a halfway decent QB would've gotten us deep into the playoffs in 2015. I think the same could be said for the 2009, 2010, and 2011 teams. I think you don't need a Brady Brees Rodgers caliber QB to find success as a team. A good QB with an elite defense can do that for you. Our QB play had been piss poor. If you want to use the vacuum approach, that same formula with Darnold and I feel results in terms of our team success would have been totally different. 

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

everyone listening to bells atrocious mixtape to find our where hes signing. this is pathetic. i am pathetic. #*&^ the Jets @#@$ Bell and especially @#%$ ANthony Barr

Publicity stunt for the album either way. Good night guys. Hoping to wake up to work good news n

Archived