2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Why wouldn’t we trade with the Giants? Seems petty as it’s not like they are a division rival

To draft Nick Bosa. A generational talent at a position we need filled.

No sure why some wants “complimentary WRs”.

A #1 WR? Sure

But we have enough complimentary WRs.

Robby, Quincy, Crowder, Bellamy & lets not count out Burnett. He came on strong at the end of season w/ his chemistry with Sam.

13 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Oh okay I get ya. Thought you meant we wouldn’t trade with the Giants not that we wouldn’t ‘trade down’ as Bosa wou be there. 

33 minutes ago, DowNY said:

I for 1 like Allen more than Bosa. And to say generational talent with guys like Mack and Garrett is putting an incredibly high value on a guy like Bosa.

2 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I still disagree with Lee. We have plenty of money for next year and why not hold onto him. I think Williams will do great things with him. 

I’m all for holding him too. But if he can net us a good C or Edge... I’d trade him.

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I for 1 like Allen more than Bosa. And to say generational talent with guys like Mack and Garrett is putting an incredibly high value on a guy like Bosa.

Josh Allen is on a tier below Bosa and every scout is saying so, regardless of how the combine went. Gholston & Coples will never allow me to get gassed off combine workouts.

Josh Allen is more than workouts but I still think Bosa is on another level. All opinionated for now of course.

Just now, jetskid007 said:

No need to trade our good players. Use 3 safeties with Adams playing pseudo LB.

Was thinking that as a possibility but three safeties like that are a luxury, adding ET would upgrade us at FS from an above average to elite talent, and Maye gets us back draft capital or a player at a position of greater need. 

Archived