2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

So right now Murray and Bosa are 1/2. 

I dont think we'd take QWill over Oliver since they're really close in terms of grades(IMO) and Oliver is the best fit for our scheme defensively. 

Allen fills a huge hole on defense but is his grade on Macc's board high enough to offset the supposed gap between QWill/Oliver and Allen.

I dont see a trade down option at the moment. I could potentially see a pick swap with OakVegas or TB but thats it.

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I dont think we'd take QWill over Oliver since they're really close in terms of grades(IMO) and Oliver is the best fit for our scheme defensively. 

Allen fills a huge hole on defense but is his grade on Macc's board high enough to offset the supposed gap between QWill/Oliver and Allen.

I dont see a trade down option at the moment. I could potentially see a pick swap with OakVegas or TB but thats it.

I really don’t think Kyler is going 1, but we’ll see

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I’d take Oakland or TBs 2nd in a heartbeat. At 5 Oliver Q, Allen or Bosa would be available if Murray goes 1St. A a fall back plan might be Gary. I once questioned why he was unproductive but it turns out he had a shoulder injury which bother him for much of the season. His power and quickness are very similar to Oliver. Also at 5 another team might be more willing to trade up for a QB, giving us an opportunity to take the best OT or C and still get Winovich in the 2nd. Mark this as wishful thinking

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I disagree. Murray will be 1 but Bosa will not be two. Boss had the media thing out about loving Trump and bashing Kaep and gays. No way he goes to SF with all the libs there. That is just a disaster waiting to happen. They will take QWill. I'm almost 100% sure Bosa will be there at 3. I'm afraid that we trade down and that will really make me mad if we can have Bosa but trade down.

Edited by jetfuel34
spelling