Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

Basic Game Mechanics:

9 civs (Pretty much all of them at least "thought" they could be powerful or useful)

(all investigators were not told of their sanity)

1. Sane Cop (pickle)

2. 50% Sane Cop (gopher) - invests were 50% chance to receive true result, and 50% chance to receive "no result"

3. Insane Cop (james) - receives opposite results (either "sided with criminals" or "Cop")

4. Naive Cop (orca) - always receives "sided with criminals" for every invest

5.  Vig (KOTN) - an unblockable kill every night

6. Bulletproof (touch) - could escape 1 arrest attempt. cant escape vig hit/lynches

7. Doctor (dome) - can protect someone (not himself) against an arrest (not a vig hit though)

8. Soothsayer (bcb) - asks a question at night and I'll answer it in the form of a Grungy Gill song

9.  Swag (tracker)

3 scum:

1 traitor (squire)

2 vanilla mafia (naz/whicker)

The vanilla mafia didn't know each other's identities, but they know that someone was another mafia. Neither of them knew about the traitor's existence.

They both got a separate arrest each night. If they had tried to arrest a cop or traitor, those two would be able to talk in a chatty for the rest of the game.

The traitor knew both of the vanilla mafia's identities, but had no night action. He won with mafia.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Seriously tho, @Dome @Whicker you two played a game that was seriously almost an exact replica of each other. 

Lol yep. I had legit reads one squire and naz early, and faltered on them in unison with whicker bussing and backing off. It was insane seeing those quotes lol

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I was one, was ET the other? 

Just now, Dome said:

the touch one was good enough, it's what kept him clear in my mind even though my N2 protection was in question once whicker claimed roleblocking squire

It was bcb N2 / N3.

I was trying to put down that I invested multiple people rather than the same person.  I knew people would get the Touch reference, I was hoping people would scrutinize the next line too.  I thought the day was ending in 1 minute so I just threw it together:

On 1/8/2019 at 5:59 PM, SwAg said:

Since no one touched on the subject of my results: my targets went nowhere.

I think we can build constructive bases for lynches over the next few days with all this information.

bcb, yeah, weak.  I know.  But I tracked bcb on N2 and there was no kill, which could be reason to clear, but it could also have meant he was blocked or had an even/odd split.  Instead of full-clearing bcb, like I did with Touch (due to tracking N1), I let it stand... Thinking that the other invests would get got rather than me.

The Jimmy Neutron reference was not pointed at bcb.  I thought scum might have NPCs doing their bidding after the N1 write-up and update, and Dome made me think... oh hey, maybe these people who don't have abilities really do have abilities and NPCs are doing the killing. 

Pickle reached bcb on accident, which would have been great if he put it together with the other clues about multiple targets, targets going nowhere, etc.

So, yeah, not my best performance.  Also, I didn't read the OP or anything, so I thought criminals were scum and we were all segmented, which is why I was lolcatting the start of the game, then I had to reverse track and make up a narrative that fit what was happening.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It was bcb N2 / N3.

I was trying to put down that I invested multiple people rather than the same person.  I knew people would get the Touch reference, I was hoping people would scrutinize the next line too.  I thought the day was ending in 1 minute so I just threw it together:

bcb, yeah, weak.  I know.  But I tracked bcb on N2 and there was no kill, which could be reason to clear, but it could also have meant he was blocked or had an even/odd split.  Instead of full-clearing bcb, like I did with Touch (due to tracking N1), I let it stand... Thinking that the other invests would get got rather than me.

The Jimmy Neutron reference was not pointed at bcb.  I thought scum might have NPCs doing their bidding after the N1 write-up and update, and Dome made me think... oh hey, maybe these people who don't have abilities really do have abilities and NPCs are doing the killing. 

Pickle reached bcb on accident, which would have been great if he put it together with the other clues about multiple targets, targets going nowhere, etc.

So, yeah, not my best performance.  Also, I didn't read the OP or anything, so I thought criminals were scum and we were all segmented, which is why I was lolcatting the start of the game, then I had to reverse track and make up a narrative that fit what was happening.

So it had nothing to do with Jimmy neutron?

Archived