Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Dome said:

my read on touch was lolclear from like a dozen posts in on. I had no indication of what roles could be in the game, tracker wasn't doing it for me. I'm usually more critical of claims than most.

I’m still surprised that no one really asked me what I did until towards the end. I’m also disappointed nobody found the clue but it was buried. 

34 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know a ton about KOTN, but unlimited kills for a newer player.  I don't know if he'd be cautious or absolutely savage.  Might have dodged a bullet on that one lol

His hit was in on James night 1, which would have caused a butterfly effect because Dome would have never gotten that "Cop" invest against him.

Who knows what would have happened?

EDIT: Probably pickle would have announced his guilty on squire earlier

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The vanilla mafia didn't know each other's identities, but they know that someone was another mafia. Neither of them knew about the traitor's existence.

I realize that I overplayed my role, but I felt I needed to somehow communicate to the other 2 that I was out there for them.  The fact that neither of them knew that I was with them really hurt.  The fact that I did not know that they did not know I existed also hurt.....I guess I should have asked @Malfatron a more specific question that he would likely have not answered.

The fact that I lived until D3 and needed a hard invest by @Pickle Rick (props to you for keeping it so long) was surprising to me.  I contemplated coming out with my bogus 50/50 invest on Dome/Touch earlier, but didn't.  Not sure if it would have mattered in the EoD3

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The fact that I lived until D3 and needed a hard invest by @Pickle Rick (props to you for keeping it so long) was surprising to me.  I contemplated coming out with my bogus 50/50 invest on Dome/Touch earlier, but didn't.  Not sure if it would have mattered in the EoD3

Naz killed the wrong brother :)

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Does that show the link to it? I think my phone is going crazy ..... or I am. I hit the button for the upload and the link disappeared. Then I refreshed the page and the link was there. Then it was gone. 

Its a blank quote/post for me, that's why I liked it :)

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m still surprised that no one really asked me what I did until towards the end. I’m also disappointed nobody found the clue but it was buried. 

well i didn't think you were the protector, that's for sure.

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It was bcb N2 / N3.

I was trying to put down that I invested multiple people rather than the same person.  I knew people would get the Touch reference, I was hoping people would scrutinize the next line too.  I thought the day was ending in 1 minute so I just threw it together:

bcb, yeah, weak.  I know.  But I tracked bcb on N2 and there was no kill, which could be reason to clear, but it could also have meant he was blocked or had an even/odd split.  Instead of full-clearing bcb, like I did with Touch (due to tracking N1), I let it stand... Thinking that the other invests would get got rather than me.

The Jimmy Neutron reference was not pointed at bcb.  I thought scum might have NPCs doing their bidding after the N1 write-up and update, and Dome made me think... oh hey, maybe these people who don't have abilities really do have abilities and NPCs are doing the killing. 

Pickle reached bcb on accident, which would have been great if he put it together with the other clues about multiple targets, targets going nowhere, etc.

So, yeah, not my best performance.  Also, I didn't read the OP or anything, so I thought criminals were scum and we were all segmented, which is why I was lolcatting the start of the game, then I had to reverse track and make up a narrative that fit what was happening.

I think you tracked 2 out of only 3 people in the game who don't visit.

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
On 1/8/2019 at 10:23 AM, theuntouchable said:

@Dome I’ve got some mai tais I’m sipping on while watching the game from last night. Yen you think about it, you still haven’t even answered the questions I asked of you before. 

i know that was the hint. i just didn't get it lol. 

I was pretty sure you've mentioned mai tais in game before (maybe it wasn't you) so wasn't sure what you were referencing. I googled Yen You and didn't get anything. 

On 1/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, Malfatron said:

squire -  5 ( pickle, whicker, swag, nazgul touch,

dome - 3 (james,   bcb, squire,

touch - 1 (dome

Squire will be shot in the standoff.

Specials have until 6:25 PM to send moves.

NO TALKING

IF YOU TALK AFTER 6:13 PM, YOU DIE

Dang..... @Nazgul  @Whicker   How could you!!!!!!!!

Even Dome was voting elsewhere

26 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Jesus, Dome and Pickle saved the day, and Touch closed.  All three played great, no idea how Dome lucked into that Nazgul lynch (lmao), but it saved the day.

I was going to point out earlier, but thought I might get in trouble again because it was related to what I already got in trouble for:

(**** you, by the way)

Trying to show he sees whatever the **** it is you imagined that you saw.  (**** you, by the way)

*other people are skeptical*

Tries to play it off.

I was in on Whicker at the end, but I hardly felt good about it.  I was thinking failed arrests would show up in a write-up, Whicker was Mafia, he thought Dome was protector, and if he guessed wrong, then it's clear it is him, whereas he could go to the thread and take the same 50-50, but allow paranoia to influence it too. 

So, good work Pickle, Dome, and Touch.  Wish I played better to help out more.

BTW, SwAg. I always post without thinking. So I didn't try to "play it off," it's just me being me. I thought it would be a funny thing to just copy for Squire.

Archived