Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

@James neither my alignment nor role is cop. where did you get that term from?

pickle says alignments are criminal/law. Malf wouldn't have a law faction and a cop faction. one of you is lying, and since I know you have a bad result on me I think it's you. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why would you not come our with this earlier?

And why do you all of a sudden post after I claim you are the law.  I didnt tag you, did someone in your chatty let you know what's going on? 

It is still a 50/50 on which is town.

No chatty for me.  I was reading up on the GB Packers new HC.  Flipped back to this thread and saw your BS.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I was grilling James after he claimed trying to get him to clarify that bc I find out alignments (criminals or the law).  That's why I've been saying since he claimed it wasn't on the up an up and it didnt sit right with me 

I remember that. It felt weird but your explanation makes sense now. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Oh, now that is a good spot.  Maybe James can pop back in?

Pickle says I claimed his exact move. Yet he waited ~22 hours to CC. And he happened to get a positive investigation on the person dome wanted to push.

Just now, James said:

Pickle says I claimed his exact move. Yet he waited ~22 hours to CC. And he happened to get a positive investigation on the person dome wanted to push.

I don't think believing both of you is irreconcilable.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

No chatty for me.  I was reading up on the GB Packers new HC.  Flipped back to this thread and saw your BS.

So someone claims an invest that a person is a cop, you have something that tells you that same person is a different alignment from touch.  Why do you still think it is 50/50.  

That would be 2 invests that corroborate each other essentially and you are still suspect, I dont buy that at all. 

Just now, James said:

Pickle says I claimed his exact move. Yet he waited ~22 hours to CC. 

But he did CC and did push you immediately following your claim. 

And he was fighting my lynch the whole time. Far harder than you were pushing your "invest." 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So someone claims an invest that a person is a cop, you have something that tells you that same person is a different alignment from touch.  Why do you still think it is 50/50.  

That would be 2 invests that corroborate each other essentially and you are still suspect, I dont buy that at all. 

I'm buying what Rick is selling.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:
5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This.

Squire is making no sense here. 

Archived