Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I get to ask maif a question and my answer is supposedly in the lyrics though lord help me if I can figure out what the songs mean 

What was each nights question. Why would you not hint more that the lyrics can help us?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

What was each nights question. Why would you not hint more that the lyrics can help us?

I've made multiple mentions of there possibly being clues in the songs, so I don't know why bcb would sit on that without any kind of confirmation or hint.

Just now, bcb1213 said:
2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I literally asked what the last song was today and got crickets 

See the bolded.

We had people going back and picking at lyrics and trying to dissect them. Did you read through that? Nothing stood out even with other people’s takes?

What question did you ask each night?

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I literally asked what the last song was today and got crickets 

Referring to the songs isn't exactly a clue to delve deeper into their meaning though.
We've all made passing remarks about the songs.

If bcb is civ this is the weakest role I’ve ever heard of and he didn’t even try to relay the info to us. 

The role doesn’t even make sense, I don’t buy it one bit.

@bcb1213 tell us about your role name (getaway driver or safe cracker for example) and how your backstory led you to your role

multiple people have done this with no warnings, so you’re safe there

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

one 

Et asked the ratio 

Two 

I asked swags role 

Three 

I asked which characters left are affiliated with law enforcement 

And you waited for one hour before lynch on a potential lylo to give us this with time to figure it out?

bs 

bcb

I think away would’ve worked with this role and been a little more eager to post about it, maybe not with his team getting eliminated though.

I also believe malf would’ve given ETs initial question to bcb when he replaced him.

Archived