BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

@ny92mike I updated all the positions on the player database sheet. One thing I noticed that the double downs are giving you issues. Sylvester Williams is showing as still on my team in the Player Database sheet and Rico Gathers is showing as an ERFA candidate on The BDL/Spotrac Master.

Also dumb question but are the 8th and 9th round picks representative of the PFA picks?

@SirA1

This may be something I forgot about before we deleted the Roster Status column.

The list isn't very many so I'll manually go in a change these, but for doing so I wanted to make sure that all of these guys need to be removed from a bdl team.

Name BDL Team Salary Years left Roster status
Jameis Winston Berlin Blitzkrieg $11,000 1 Signed - DD
Paxton Lynch Oklahoma City EF5s $1,690 1 signed-double down
Braxton Miller Camden Hood Rats $1,890 1 Signed- DoubleD
Erik Swoope Berlin Blitzkrieg $2,000 1 Signed - DD
Rico Gathers Hawaii Nightmarchers $2,368 1 Signed - DD
James Carpenter Cuba Smugglers $3,820 1 Signed - Double down
John Simon Louisiana Jazz $3,600 1 Signed - DD
Sylvester Williams Hawaii Nightmarchers $3,002 1 Signed -DD
Kayvon Webster Camden Hood Rats $3,100 1 signed- Double D
T.J. Green Camden Hood Rats $1,500 1 Signed Double D
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Rico Gathers is showing as an ERFA candidate on The BDL/Spotrac Master.

Also dumb question but are the 8th and 9th round picks representative of the PFA picks?

Since you double downed Rico he wouldn't be an option for you to resign is that correct?

I'll change the 8th and 9th round picks to PFA picks.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Anybody ever bought tickets off stubhub that say issued to someone else’s name? And if so did you ever have a problem with that?

I've purchased tickets from there before, can't remember if they actually said the persons name but the tickets I purchased were from season ticket holders.

• Like 1

Any understand the process of doing 3ups?  I could use some help in figuring out Odell Beckham's contract.

Spotrac shows his APY to be 18m for 5 years.  from 2019 to 2023.  which brings it to 13.5 million in bdl terms.

So his new contract in bdl would be 5 / 13.5 m?

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Any understand the process of doing 3ups?  I could use some help in figuring out Odell Beckham's contract.

Spotrac shows his APY to be 18m for 5 years.  from 2019 to 2023.  which brings it to 13.5 million in bdl terms.

I gave that at 15.3 mil

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

I want to read some others. And I’m waiting for this whicker announcement about him transitioning to a woman or something. 

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

We're really in limbo until we know what this is about.

I will not be quitting

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Since you double downed Rico he wouldn't be an option for you to resign is that correct?

I could resign him in FA if I wanted but from my understanding I'm giving up ERFA/RFA rights to that player.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Waiver claims can be resigned correct?

Yes.

37 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

5 years, 90 million IRL would become:

90,000/5 = 18,000 * .75 = 13,500/year for 5 years.

Yes, you're correct.

• Like 1