BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

On a serious note. All of the people we considered options for Whicker replacements have read my pms the ones that didnt already say no, havent responded at all. So right now our sole option is Blue

Or ask someone like @DingoLadd if he wants to try to out GM his replacement 

Basically, nothing happens here til after the Super Bowl, so it's nice to have Blue on deck to do offseason/draft stuff, but since it's not going to be his team going forward, we would rather have someone committed to the team and shape it their way.

We've got some time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

On a serious note. All of the people we considered options for Whicker replacements have read my pms the ones that didnt already say no, havent responded at all. So right now our sole option is Blue

Or ask someone like @DingoLadd if he wants to try to out GM his replacement 

Dingo has been gone for some time. He was my “assistant” after all.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Basically, nothing happens here til after the Super Bowl, so it's nice to have Blue on deck to do offseason/draft stuff, but since it's not going to be his team going forward, we would rather have someone committed to the team and shape it their way.

We've got some time.

Yeah....sorta silly that the league is sitting dormant for 2 months but I dont make those decisions so...yeah

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah....sorta silly that the league is sitting dormant for 2 months but I dont make those decisions so...yeah

What decisions are there to make regarding what we do with the league at this time of year? Seasons over, there's a relatively small lull when you consider how much time is spent on this league.