BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

46 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Could you imagine a game in Death Valley?

Death Vallley is just a warm Desert so eh.

46 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m moving my team to Outer Space 

You have to have earth gravity in your stadiums otherwise the whole concept of physics gets thrown into the mix and BDL people already can't do math. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Death Vallley is just a warm Desert so eh.

You have to have earth gravity in your stadiums otherwise the whole concept of physics gets thrown into the mix and BDL people already can't do math. 

Just a warm desert? Have you been to Death Valley it gets like a 130 on a daily basis

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Just a warm desert? Have you been to Death Valley it gets like a 130 on a daily basis

That's nothing.

Just a hot day compared to some things in this universe. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@PR after ive decided on a City location, if you'd be so willing, any chance you'll make me a new logo for the Renegades? Your previous work was pretty wicked.

Sure.

Alright so.....IF I do in fact relocate WSR, itll be to Reno as the Renegades just not with a Super Troopers logo lol.

However I am rethinking it because I really like WSR. I dont know that I want to give into my OCD and as someone mentioned, as often as teams change names around here it might be pointless anyway.

Edited by wwhickok

9 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Alright so.....IF I do in fact relocate WSR, itll be to Reno as the Renegades just not with a Super Troopers logo lol.

However I am rethinking it because I really like WSR. I dont know that I want to give into my OCD and as someone mentioned, as often as teams change names around here it might be pointless anyway.

Did you just...say a Super Troopers logo?