BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Kenyan Drake's breakout has been hilarious too. Poor Ted.

I said over and over he was too talented for how the Dolphins used him.

Traded Fitzpatrick and he's a DPOY candidate. Trade Drake and he looks like a real star. Miami management is a joke.

Also, glad what I got for him because those pieces are crucial, but Chandler Jones is so under appreciated. What a beast.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I said over and over he was too talented for how the Dolphins used him.

Traded Fitzpatrick and he's a DPOY candidate. Trade Drake and he looks like a real star. Miami management is a joke.

Also, glad what I got for him because those pieces are crucial, but Chandler Jones is so under appreciated. What a beast.

If they took the season seriously where would they be? 

Sidenote, remember when everyone dismissed Lamar’s week one performance bc it came against the Dolphins? Xavien Howard started that game too, lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Sidenote, remember when everyone dismissed Lamar’s week one performance bc it came against the Dolphins? Xavien Howard started that game too, lol.

I spent over 25K in the offseason in other QB's because I got **** on so hard for having Lamar at QB.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I spent over 25K in the offseason in other QB's because I got **** on so hard for having Lamar at QB.

Also after trading for your 2020 1st rounder that’ll be behind mines for a stud like AJ Brown reminds me why trading with you is a bad idea (for me at least).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

They same dolphins that made Andy Dalton just look like a star? 

36 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I didnt do AS MUCH as I originally planned with the thread because of the timing but I hope you all enjoy it and I hope I did it justice 

That is beautiful and makes me happy.  Especially having their write ups in separate posts.

• Like 1