BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Pheltz has him on a great deal. Hill, Parker and Landry's a cool WR group. 

It’s great. The big possession guy who has juice too. The speedster who can take a short play and turn it into dynamite and also burn everyone on deep routes. And the saavy route runner with great hands in Landry. It’s a group that compliments each other very well

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Those Camden rookies... AJ Brown and Maxx Crosby

23 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

AJ Brown's physique is slept on because of Metcalf. Dude's got at roblox torso. 

Insanely happy how Brown has produced. When he got drafted even bcb said he was doomed because receivers die in Tennessee.

Crosby I knew he would have the chance to produce but I thought he'd need time to get stronger.

19 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Insanely happy how Brown has produced. When he got drafted even bcb said he was doomed because receivers die in Tennessee.

Crosby I knew he would have the chance to produce but I thought he'd need time to get stronger.

To be fair.  I didn't expect the Ghost of Tannehill to be revived 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Him going 51st IRL makes no sense whatsoever as well. Considered the top receiver for pretty much the two years prior to the draft, tests well, looks good in workouts and then goes 51st? Why?

Yeah I wanted him too. But that dang Jlash. I had to settle for Harry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Him going 51st IRL makes no sense whatsoever as well. Considered the top receiver for pretty much the two years prior to the draft, tests well, looks good in workouts and then goes 51st? Why?

Didn't he and Metcalf get accused of juicing during the pre draft process? Not saying it's true but I heard somewhere that this was the reason they both dropped?