BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

I would once again like to publicly apologize for my error last night. Like I said before me and Ragnarok are working on a trade he really wants Davis and I'd like to add Rashaan Evans to my roster. It was definitely a learning experience for me but like someone else said when your new you learn these things through trial and error. I completely appreciate the fact that not everybody loves every move I made including the Lavonte David trade. My mentality honestly has been that sometimes you've got to take a step back to take a big step forward. I completely agree that Dingo had done pretty well with the roster. The difference between what he did and what I'm doing is that I'm sacrificing immediate talent for more cap flexibility. Will that benefit me in the long run I guess there's only one way to find out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you guys want an outside person to remain on the committees with no bias I’d be willing to help out. If not that’s great too.

I don't think that's necessary. Good luck out there.

• Like 1

I

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

@Counselor

Relax.  Take the day. Come back strong tommorow 

I have a lot going on in my personal life as well as some things that I was realizing I was complaining about that I shouldn’t have been. Felt like it was time to back off for real. I didn’t want to be a negative presence here anymore. Being a back seat to BDP is a better role for me at this time. Samsel is a good Gm from all the mocks I’ve been in with him and I approved of his plan for the team going forward (I made him explain to me his direction for the team)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I

I have a lot going on in my personal life as well as some things that I was realizing I was complaining about that I shouldn’t have been. Felt like it was time to back off for real. I didn’t want to be a negative presence here anymore. Being a back seat to BDP is a better role for me at this time. Samsel is a good Gm from all the mocks I’ve been in with him and I approved of his plan for the team going forward (I made him explain to me his direction for the team)

Dang if he didn't pass his Interview with me too with flying colors.