BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s 75 percent of their in real life contract for whatever that length is 

That would be a 5 year 33,750k contract at 6,750k per year

So now I have a photo of question for whoever can answer it. I know for a fact I'm going to use at 3 up on one player for sure. However he is a real life free agent at the moment. Would I be permitted to post in the transactions that I am using the three up on that individual in state that contract details will be posted when available or should I just wait I mean I don't know if it makes any difference?

Just now, wwhickok said:

So now I have a photo of question for whoever can answer it. I know for a fact I'm going to use at 3 up on one player for sure. However he is a real life free agent at the moment. Would I be permitted to post in the transactions that I am using the three up on that individual in state that contract details will be posted when available or should I just wait I mean I don't know if it makes any difference?

Wait 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Breaking News!!!

The Orlando Ospreys have moved to the Carolina's, with the move we are pleased to announce the new name change of the team will be the Carolina Intimidators.. Also note that Mike is listed as my co-GM please fix until I find a new one.

@TedLavie

It case you overlooked it. @TedLavie

45 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Pretty much.  However once you post it you're committed to whatever it is.  My advice would be to wait as our free agency happens after Irl free agency 

• Like 1