BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

3 up and over is 100%, whereas 3 up is 75%.

What's to stop an owner from 3 upping, THEN trading?

If you announce it as a 3up and post the 75% salary that player becomes locked on your roster for this season. And you can no longer move the player until next offseason. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So Martin and Mack are now locked on your roster for this season. You would be able to trade them or 3down one of them because of the lone 3+year 3down next off season if you wanted.

I'm good with them for now, just was having discussions surrounding another 3 up. But that makes sense. Thanks.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 1

Haha, it's not that great. 

I interviewed for 2 jobs Wednesday last week. One of them offered it to me on the spot, to start Monday (yesterday). The other had a 2nd round interview which was on the Friday last week.

So I started yesterday, and within about an hour at the office I got a phone call during my induction session - the other firm rang to tell me I got the job. So I opened up my e-mail, printed off the other firm's contract and signed it + scanned it and sent it off using the job I was leaving's printer. I then sat around for the next 3 hours doing absolutely nothing before telling them that I was quitting so I could get that 1 day's paycheck. 

I do on the other hand have a great story about how I quit my job before this one at a huge multinational. I'd be happy to share via pm if people are interested. 

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Haha, it's not that great. 

I interviewed for 2 jobs Wednesday last week. One of them offered it to me on the spot, to start Monday (yesterday). The other had a 2nd round interview which was on the Friday last week.

So I started yesterday, and within about an hour at the office I got a phone call during my induction session - the other firm rang to tell me I got the job. So I opened up my e-mail, printed off the other firm's contract and signed it + scanned it and sent it off using the job I was leaving's printer. I then sat around for the next 3 hours doing absolutely nothing before telling them that I was quitting so I could get that 1 day's paycheck. 

I do on the other hand have a great story about how I quit my job before this one at a huge multinational. I'd be happy to share via pm if people are interested. 

That would be 13 PM's , so you might as well tell it here.

• Like 2