BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

12 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I just wanna hear about your day so far.

Well, my kids woke me up early to play video games, my daughter hasn't shut up in hours (which I'm not complaining about because just over a year ago she was struggling with her speech and now her speech is exploding).  We're on a "healthy challenge' as a family cuz we eat too much junk and drink too much soda so we all had a healthy breakfast.  Wen't to pick up my roommates car, now I'm home trying to watch the new Robin Hood movie on Kodi.

How has your day been so far?

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

Well, my kids woke me up early to play video games, my daughter hasn't shut up in hours (which I'm not complaining about because just over a year ago she was struggling with her speech and now her speech is exploding).  We're on a "healthy challenge' as a family cuz we eat too much junk and drink too much soda so we all had a healthy breakfast.  Wen't to pick up my roommates car, now I'm home trying to watch the new Robin Hood movie on Kodi.

Ok just some commentary if you don't mind?

1. Getting woke up to play video games is pretty sweet. My son wakes me up because he dropped his train out of bed and can't find it.

2. Goddamn my gf and I eat so much pizza and take in caffeine and I feel like it'll never stop.

3. You got a roommate living with the family?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Ok just some commentary if you don't mind?

1. Getting woke up to play video games is pretty sweet. My son wakes me up because he dropped his train out of bed and can't find it.

2. Goddamn my gf and I eat so much pizza and take in caffeine and I feel like it'll never stop.

3. You got a roommate living with the family?

The roommate is family too.  He is my wife's brothers dad and I consider him my kids' grandfather too, he is very good to my kids.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

The roommate is family too.  He is my wife's brothers dad and I consider him my kids' grandfather too, he is very good to my kids.

So your wife's stepdad?