BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

31 minutes ago, Counselor said:

My bid was for total contract not per year. I think there is some confusion there 

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@TedLavie is this per year or total contract amount 

Another reason to have the (1,000/2 (2,000 total) format. 

If ted bid 5,144/yr on Austin Hooper I'm gonna die laughing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

Another reason to have the (1,000/2 (2,000 total) format. 

If ted bid 5,144/yr on Austin Hooper I'm gonna die laughing. 

I would laugh too that’s why I assumed it was total contract. I have Kittle but for a 7th he would be nice to have as depth. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I would laugh too that’s why I assumed it was total contract. I have Kittle but for a 7th he would be nice to have as depth. 

As I was telling you this morning, I wasn't planning on bidding on anyone but with Fitzmagic throwing the ball down in Miami. Mike Gesicki may not become anything special or what people hoped for down there. As for Jonnu Smith is good but with Delanie Walker blocking him on the depth chart in Tennessee. Will he have to wait yet another year for the old man to retire? One thing for sure I had/have NO intention to give Hooper $6,500 per year on a contract..

2 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

As I was telling you this morning, I wasn't planning on bidding on anyone but with Fitzmagic throwing the ball down in Miami. Mike Gesicki may not become anything special or what people hoped for down there. As for Jonnu Smith is good but with Delanie Walker blocking him on the depth chart in Tennessee. Will he have to wait yet another year for the old man to retire? One thing for sure I had/have NO intention to give Hooper $6,500 per year on a contract..

Well we have to see if Ted meant that as a per year contract. If so he has outbid us both