BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

17 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I'd ask everyone to give everyone else a clean slate.  No grudges or holding on to past annoyances.

This definitely needs to be a thing and seemed to be successful when I first joined. I'm hoping it stays this way for the long haul. Nothing written in game plans or voting write-ups should be taken personal.

So....in an effort to...sympathize? I tend to agree with Mike on the season length issue as it kills a couple birds with a single stone (season drain/week 17 fiasco). I think its definitely something that should be discussed and voted on (side note, why have both winter and summer meeting and not just one meeting to handle all league issues?). I think every the vast majority can agree that they prefer the team building aspect (drafting, trading, 3Down/3Ups) over the weekly deadline of writing a game plan and getting in the vote anything that can reduce that "burden" should probably be on the table.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....in an effort to...sympathize? I tend to agree with Mike on the season length issue as it kills a couple birds with a single stone (season drain/week 17 fiasco). I think its definitely something that should be discussed and voted on (side note, why have both winter and summer meeting and not just one meeting to handle all league issues?). I think every the vast majority can agree that they prefer the team building aspect (drafting, trading, 3Down/3Ups) over the weekly deadline of writing a game plan and getting in the vote anything that can reduce that "burden" should probably be on the table.

I actually really enjoy planning against an opponent. But I also love team building. I just love BDL, man.

• Like 3