BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Like J. Taylor, just hard to to spend a first on a RT 

Ramcyzk worked out for you (although he was a projected LT).

In the BDL where we've got great pass rushers lining up on both sides, RT is just as important.

3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Ramcyzk worked out for you (although he was a projected LT).

In the BDL where we've got great pass rushers lining up on both sides, RT is just as important.

Oh I said I liked him.  Just hard to to take one early is all 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh I said I liked him.  Just hard to to take one early is all 

I mean it's not hard if they're comparable to Joe Thomas. And I say that because Joe Thomas was clear and Away a left tackle that was going to dominate in this league there was no doubt in anyone's mind about that when he came out. But typically speaking and especially the way college football is evolving I agree he doesn't matter what position on the offense of line you are thinking about drafting it's so hit-or-miss anymore

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Burns Montez sweat Devin White what are my top 3 players on my big board in that order

Im just not high on Sweat. Top 40 time? Sure. But we often weigh 40s way too much at times.

Just now, PR said:

Im just not high on Sweat. Top 40 time? Sure. But we often weigh 40s way too much at times.

I mean I hear you and I don't disagree. Montez sweat could actually turn into be a hype guy. I watched a lot of tape on Brian Burns because he's a guy I really hope the Steelers draft and the dude is legit. When I say he's legit I mean I think he could escalate to the level of Von Miller legit. Brian Burns has the potential to become one of the best pass-rushing outside linebackers in the league if he ends up on a 3-4 defense but if he endsup on a 4-3 defense I mean I think that he could be good but I don't think you'llhe'll ever reachesever reach his full potential

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

The thing about Devin why is that he can do pretty much anything and he has speed. His biggest weakness is probably his size

I was projected him a lot.

LBers are only valued when against an elite TE. Since there arent alot of those LB is one of those things a team can pretty much half ***.

• Like 1