BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The main reason I like Byron and Baker so much is that they are sticky.  They have great feet, instincts, and route recognition so they are always right in the hip pocket of the WR despite not running a 4.3 40.  I also think both have great hips and they are both quick enough to play the slot.  So they allow a lot of flexibility in terms of where I can put them and feel perfectly comfortable.  Also, I think both can play man or zone.  

Rock I honestly didnt expect to slide that far.  I think he is more of a physical press corner that is going to beat up on outside WRs.  And he was BPA.  

I'm interested to see where my #5 CB goes.

Those hips don't lie amirite? 

tenor.gif?itemid=3544621

Edited by bcb1213

Just now, TedLavie said:

So @Jlash do you love this draft class, or do you hate the 2020 one?

I actually have a TON of guys grouped right in this range that fit what I want to do. I've done this before. Haha. I always recoup my picks eventually.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I actually have a TON of guys grouped right in this range that fit what I want to do. I've done this before. Haha. I always recoup my picks eventually.

Seriously. My big board is getting hoarded but the next guys have some upside.

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Seriously. My big board is getting hoarded but the next guys have some upside.

I was the same.  After I got Marquise, I had and still have a ton of guys in the same range, so was happy to just sit and wait.

I should have just sat and waited the other night made a big mistake and Ted called me out on it I'm still frustrated with myself but it is what it is.

Bud Dupree is on the Block for a 2020 pic I'm not looking for a lot. Jimmy Graham is also on the Block for a 2020 pick.

Byron Jones is also on the trading block but he is going to be expensive. After the draft is over wsr is closing its door to all trade offers until 2021. If you weren't willing to contact me before the draft is over well I guess you can kiss my ***

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I should have just sat and waited the other night made a big mistake and Ted called me out on it I'm still frustrated with myself but it is what it is.

Bud Dupree is on the Block for a 2020 pic I'm not looking for a lot. Jimmy Graham is also on the Block for a 2020 pick.

Byron Jones is also on the trading block but he is going to be expensive. After the draft is over wsr is closing its door to all trade offers until 2021. If you weren't willing to contact me before the draft is over well I guess you can kiss my ***

giphy.gif