BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Carolina is listening to offers on pick 3.48

If you're listening to offers for any of the other picks you have coming up in the next 6 picks just say it now. Unless the strategy is 2+ hour stalls and then trade inquiries. If that's the plan, carry on.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

If you're listening to offers for any of the other picks you have coming up in the next 6 picks just say it now. Unless the strategy is 2+ hour stalls and then trade inquiries. If that's the plan, carry on.

Hey JLash, piss off, it my clock time!! My co-owner and I are talking it over who we are taking here at pick 3.46. If we can move 3.48 and get value it will be moved if not we will make the pick. Have I rushed anyone on their picks in the draft? Nope..

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

By the way, I am very disappointed in the owners and c-owners who aren't going through and liking literally every draft pick.  if ever there was an occasion to boost our FF status, it's now.  

It's how I ran out of likes yesterday.

2 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Hey JLash, piss off, it my clock time!! My co-owner and I are talking it over who we are taking here at pick 3.46. If we can move 3.48 and get value it will be moved if not we will make the pick. Have I rushed anyone on their picks in the draft? Nope..

Fine, fine. To be fair though, how many people are sitting on the clock for 2+ hours before declaring their pick up for trade though? You, and @Hockey5djh who just complained about a lack of pick activity. 

edit: You also had a fellow owner say he needed to make his pick by 12:30 or the draft was stalling out for the rest of the day. So there's that.

Edited by Jlash

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

While that is fair, do take into account that bcb said that he is gone as of 12:30 pm.