BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Aussie but they are 16 hours ahead so it's actually about time for him to get up. Which he is of course.

Question is are we going to get to 4.5 in the next 30 min if not I am going to nap until about 630pm

I mean 4.4 is locked and loaded.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

I mean 4.4 is locked and loaded.

OK I'll clean up my Big Board and stay around. The work week is over though so I should be on from now on to try and keep things as up to date as possible.

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

I figured Lock might've been taken by Lash at 4.4, whereas I'm fairly sure my other guy will be there at 4.6.

Damn missing Abram was a bit of a bummer.

I probably would have taken him had I stayed there just on value but I'm not a huge fan of this safety class 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I probably would have taken him had I stayed there just on value but I'm not a huge fan of this safety class 

I sort of agree with this. All these guys are pretty equal just what do you need (coverage - Garder Johnson, Adderley, in the box - Abram, Rapp)

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I sort of agree with this. All these guys are pretty equal just what do you need (coverage - Garder Johnson, Adderley, in the box - Abram, Rapp)

Which with me having Landon Collins on a six year contract I went with Coverage

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Which with me having Landon Collins on a six year contract I went with Coverage

Adderley was my top safety, but Garder-Johnson was my favorite player. All three of those guys are within ten spots on my big board.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

No, Butler specifically stood out. There’s a guy that is similar but he wasn’t a fit like Hakeem, imo.

I had Butler ranked 24 on my BB and didn't want to keep passing him up.