BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Sammy Watkins stock up.

#starship14 #ahmem

Not really. Sammy Watkins is what he has always been, a #2 or #3. Chiefs will draft 2 WRs in this draft. Likely one of them in the first round. Sammy's role wont change, especially considering he cant stay healthy , he might be worth a real life 5th or 6th

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So which teams is everyone hoping their players land on? 

I don't look for team as much as fit. I'd love it if a guy like AJ Brown ended up on Indy like I've seen projected in some spots.

37 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What’s a gong

Gong is a man from Ohio, who I met at a WalterFootball draft party. And he brought with him a cooler of beer, most of it intended for him and I specifically. We had never met previously. And for most of the night, he had a glass of whiskey in one hand, and an 8% abv beer in the other. 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

That’s what I’m talking about by team

Well lots of teams can fit a guy like AJ Brown or Hakeem Butler, or David Montgomery, or Damien Harris, or Montez Sweat. I just want those teams. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

He was visiting some of his family in DC.  So we met up at a peruvian place.  It was good catching up.

Man. I miss that guy.

Weird part was...I was talking about Gong to bcb 3 days ago cause I know they run into each other on occasion and I hadn't heard from Gong in forever.  So I had bcb give Gong my number.  Gong texted me and just happened to be in DC this weekend.

My gf and his wife spoke Spanish the entire time and are new best friends.

It was a very weird 'the stars aligned' kind of thing.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think Quinnen, Byron, and Baker are all scheme versatile, so I'm not worried about them.  .  Marquise I would love on the Colts or someone like that.  Irv to the Pats or Packers.  Thornhill...any team that doesn't try to move him back to CB.  Rock to anyone is fine.  Cashman to anyone is fine.  Pipkins to any team with crappy OT play.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I can predict with certainty that my guys will land on the following teams.

Texans - 2

Bengals - 2

Patriots - 1

Jaguars - 1

Rams - 1

Lions -1

Ravens - 1

• Like 1