BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

First of all, Bush will play 3-4 ILB. Second of all, I'll enjoy proving every last one of you wrong. That is all. I am not thr least bit surprised how negative people have been toward me and the draft. Dont worry, you'll learn the errors of your ways soon enough.

FYI. You have Devin White listed in your depth chart and not Bush. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

When are these bad boys getting plugged into their rosters?

Ted is going to be doing all the Draft updates sometime after PFA is done so it can be done at once.

He's also going to do all the team name changes and the realignment at the same time.

So probably 2-3 weeks. Before FA for sure. It doesn't really matter right now because the players are accounted for on your roster sheet as draft picks and also under the rookie pool for Salary Cap purposes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Ted is going to be doing all the Draft updates sometime after PFA is done so it can be done at once.

He's also going to do all the team name changes and the realignment at the same time.

So probably 2-3 weeks. Before FA for sure. It doesn't really matter right now because the players are accounted for on your roster sheet as draft picks and also under the rookie pool for Salary Cap purposes.

Thanks just wondering