BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

58 minutes ago, MCoster said:

What's the O/U (After/Before) on the first non-drafted BDL player getting drafted in real life? I'll set it at 56.5. 

That's a good market.  I'll take the under b/c there's always someone who falls in love with a no name small schooler and is afraid they will get chosen before they pick again.

1 hour ago, MCoster said:

What's the O/U (After/Before) on the first non-drafted BDL player getting drafted in real life? I'll set it at 56.5. 

There's one guy who went undrafted in BDL that I think goes in the top half of the 2nd round.  I'll say under on 45.5.

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

There's one guy who went undrafted in BDL that I think goes in the top half of the 2nd round.  I'll say under on 45.5.

I got a couple guys I'm very surprised weren't drafted. Even more so considering there are a couple people with a track record of drafting the types of guys who I'm thinking of.

Yeah it's me. Just because I don't immediately respond to a message doesn't mean I'm ignoring you - we have more than a month until FA, so I'm in no rush to get a deal done. If you make an offer which I'm happy to accept, but I still think I can get better value, then I'm going to hold out. It's not like the draft where we have time limits, we can take a while now.

• Like 1

On a more serious and civilised note if it has been more than 24 hours since me and you ( whomever this applies to) have talked via private conversation please work under the assumption that I have deleted that conversation from my inbox so you will need to start a new one. I have OCD and it's not going away anytime soon

23 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

On a more serious and civilised note if it has been more than 24 hours since me and you ( whomever this applies to) have talked via private conversation please work under the assumption that I have deleted that conversation from my inbox so you will need to start a new one. I have OCD and it's not going away anytime soon

Have you tried putting it in the recycling bin/hitting the delete button?