BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay not even Ted has this much of a hard on for Kenyan Drake. I'm frightened tbh

You should be, your QB situation is the stuff of nightmares. 

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

BTW, I just remembered this little gem from Xmad:

A BDL player lying to the media, I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

You should be, your QB situation is the stuff of nightmares. 

A BDL player lying to the media, I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

I was ranked in the 15/16th range last year and my offense was the stuff of nightmares. How'd that work out for y'all?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I was ranked in the 15/16th range last year and my offense was the stuff of nightmares. How'd that work out for y'all?

My o-line fell apart and my season along with it, the BDL media found out I used cheap dingo labor to build the stadium, I was forced to sell the team, Ben was accused of being a "bad teammate" whereas Bolo Tie went on to have the best season of his career after being cut. 

Then the new owner ripped up the foundation and replaced the foundation with playing cards. 

I then helped Cuba with it's draft and convinced him to not take a Florida player for the first time in Cuba's history.This is a lie, it was all MD4L I was a no-show who should apologize to him but I don't have the words. 

\

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I mean there are two extremes. Those that completely undermine other teams players, and those that ridiculously inflate their own players value. Where do you fall? Or I guess there are those that do both...

I try to be truthful with players. If I had that personal connection with all my guys I’d homer them forever.