BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

We're doing a normal style draft for the PFA this year. Not lists. I would say start on Wednesday to give time for people do make their BB. If Pheltz would be so kind as to just add them to the Draft Thread that was everything will be in one place. If not I can do another thread.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

2 Bills- Oliver and Knox

2 Broncos- Fant and Risner

2 Vikings- Bradbury and Samia

1 Redskin- Haskins

1 Saint- CGJ

1 Steeler- Layne

1 Giant- Love

1 Patriot- Harry

1 Seahawk- BBK

1 Cowboy- Jackson

1 Buccaneer- Bunting

1 Panther- Miller

All 15 players drafted 

All drafted in the top 165

That is the one that sticks out to me.  There aren't many places he could've ended up that would have been worse.  That Redskins offense is a complete dumpster fire.  He is going to struggle with very underwhelming targets and a subpar Offensive line.

11 hours ago, SirA1 said:

We're doing a normal style draft for the PFA this year. Not lists. I would say start on Wednesday to give time for people do make their BB. If Pheltz would be so kind as to just add them to the Draft Thread that was everything will be in one place. If not I can do another thread.

Well, I'm ready with 1.2 whenever this gets going.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Imo, we could just start it now if we are not using time slots. Just sayin'

Order has been posted in the Draft Thread so feel free. I think we come to a halt with Portland though lol.

12 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Sure, sure