BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

For the record, I'm probably gonna wait til about an hour before shark tank starts to pick.  Hooray no time limits 

We'll put them in next year when we go to the 6-3 split.

On 4/30/2019 at 9:54 PM, SirA1 said:

What's the rush? There is literally nothing but a few 3 Up signings and some more meaningless trades until FA in June.

On 4/30/2019 at 10:09 PM, Jlash said:

Yea I dont mind it this way at all

On 4/30/2019 at 10:17 PM, bcb1213 said:

Famous last words 

:)

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

For the record, I'm probably gonna wait til about an hour before shark tank starts to pick.  Hooray no time limits 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

:)

Oh ok, Blue. 

Honestly don't understand why you seem slighted by this process for some reason. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Really I don't see the advantage to picking now instead of waiting to see if someone gets hurt and one of these dudes gets a higher starting chance 

So you intend to pick during the preseason? Just abstain and let someone else pick.

• Like 2

Just now, MD4L said:

So you intend to pick during the preseason? Just abstain and let someone else pick.

He's decided he needs to prove whatever point it is he's trying to prove. In honor of Blue's birthday, another person who chose to crusade on pointless points, I guess.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I support the 75% bc even though there are loop holes, guys that get their contracts likely wouldn’t get the same in free agency.

Mind if I ask for slightly more explanation on what you mean here? What I'm asking really is are you saying that people would get less money or more money?

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

He's decided he needs to prove whatever point it is he's trying to prove. In honor of Blue's birthday, another person who chose to crusade on pointless points, I guess.

Do I understand this right? That he's saying he's not planning to pick PFA until preseason? If that's the case that's a crock of dog crap. I really don't understand and believe me I know I'm new here but I really don't understand why certain owners always feel like they need to fight against to the wave of the system just pick your goddamn pfas

To further my point I'm going to add something to the owners meeting.

I'm in favor of maintaining the current style of PFA drafting without the list but with time slots or with an overall deadline in general before you end up forfeiting your pick because I don't think it's fair of any owner to hold off an entire let's call that event of the league for your selfish Personal Agenda.

I would also Lobby to have a specific deadline set up for 3 UPS in May and the reason behind that he's at I believe we should move the start of free agency up into may as well