BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, PR said:

The one thing of note is that when you update a bid it doesn't change the first bid it creates another line of the player and you have like 2-3 lines of the same player. Does that factor into the formula?

He's working on that now. It appears he's fixed it with the "Copy of New Orelans" page, just needs to copy those changes across all of the team sheets.

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'd rather just text color instead of changing whole boxes.  It can strain the eyes for old people like pheltz and I 

Wait wait wait....You'd rather have Red, Green, and Yellow/Blue TEXT on a white background instead of the current Black text with updated background color (red and green) when the bid is closed? For someone worried about eye strain you have some odd recommendations.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Wait wait wait....You'd rather have Red, Green, and Yellow/Blue TEXT on a white background instead of the current Black text with updated background color (red and green) when the bid is closed? For someone worried about eye strain you have some odd recommendations.

giphy.gif

Closed is one thing but you want outbid in a different background color. Just change the text color 

Just now, Jlash said:

@ny92mike I can't copy and paste from the link that it tells me to, it says that function has been disabled on this sheet.

Right...Can you guys not highlight the name?  Not by clicking on the cell but highlighting as if it was a word document or text off a webpage or something?

Just now, ny92mike said:

Right...Can you guys not highlight the name?  Not by clicking on the cell but highlighting as if it was a word document or text off a webpage or something?

I can't highlight the names in the cells either.

29 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Closed is one thing but you want outbid in a different background color. Just change the text color 

What exactly is the color issue?  Is it the light red or green that is the issue or is it the white?