BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Spreadsheet works fine except for not being able to copy/paste from it. 

I heard that before, I'll look into it. 

If I provide the option to download, it defeats the purpose of trying to hide the pass codes.  I know you can't select the cells but you should be able to highlight the name and copy and paste.  I've done that before with other workbooks without any issues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I heard that before, I'll look into it. 

If I provide the option to download, it defeats the purpose of trying to hide the pass codes.  I know you can't select the cells but you should be able to highlight the name and copy and paste.  I've done that before with other workbooks without any issues.

I think we can trust teams not to do some shady stuff like that but I understand it. 

I'll just type it out and hope it works. 

5 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I think we can trust teams not to do some shady stuff like that but I understand it. 

I'll just type it out and hope it works. 

Well I'm not saying that you guys would, but anyone on this forum has access to this.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PR said:

My bids were fine. my faulty memory of int vs dt or og vs g or lb vs olb is my issue lol

I caught a few of those and removed them from the database but I am seeing an issue with Rogers-Cromartie, the information is recorded in the database but I'm getting an #NA error on your team page for some reason.  I'll see if I can't sort it out in the next 10 minutes or so, but not to worry if I don't get it sorted tonight I'll figure it out tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Well I'm not saying that you guys would, but anyone on this forum has access to this.  

Eh troll attempts would be obvious and any owner can point out any bid they didn't make. But I get it.