BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

35 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yes. All offers were in red and the players list temporarily disappeared.

Also, can you remove some of my duplicate offers? @TedLavie or @Hockey5djh could help here too.

Alright man I cleaned it for ya....

You are submitting the same bid multiple times, not sure if you are thinking that the first one didn't go through so you send it again exactly but it does take a minute for the bid to show up in the workbook so be patient with it.  If you don't see it within 5 minutes then hit one of us up.  

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I vote for forum bidding next time

Hey man...If you just like the forum system better I totally get that, but if you could provide me some info as to why you aren't a fan of this perhaps we could make some improvements.

I love getting feedback on my work good or bad, so if you could provide more that would be helpful...thanks man.

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Hey man...If you just like the forum system better I totally get that, but if you could provide me some info as to why you aren't a fan of this perhaps we could make some improvements.

I love getting feedback on my work good or bad, so if you could provide more that would be helpful...thanks man.

I have to do way too much work to put in a single bid. And there's actually a negative payoff because then I have to do a lot of that work again just to even find out if someone outbid me.

With the previous system I could check on all my relevant bids on my phone and bid them up accordingly in 5 minutes. With this system I have to find time to sit down and make bids and I'm not understanding why.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

then I have to do a lot of that work again just to even find out if someone outbid me.

No you don't. The tab with your team on you shows if you've been outbid

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Alright man I cleaned it for ya....

You are submitting the same bid multiple times, not sure if you are thinking that the first one didn't go through so you send it again exactly but it does take a minute for the bid to show up in the workbook so be patient with it.  If you don't see it within 5 minutes then hit one of us up.  

Thanks

I think that happened with Mathieu and Albert Wilson. Since then I’ve been much more diligent waiting the process out.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I have to do way too much work to put in a single bid. And there's actually a negative payoff because then I have to do a lot of that work again just to even find out if someone outbid me.

With the previous system I could check on all my relevant bids on my phone and bid them up accordingly in 5 minutes. With this system I have to find time to sit down and make bids and I'm not understanding why.

19 minutes ago, Jlash said:

No you don't. The tab with your team on you shows if you've been outbid

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

That makes it a lot better

giphy.gif

• Like 2