BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That'd be 20,125 a year for 6 years if you 3Up him.

Not anymore. In 2021 he can 3 up him for $25,125 for 4 years. But by then the Cap will be $20K higher so easy to fit him in.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

It's really bad when the Owner who doesn't like to draft meets up in a dark alley with one who likes to do nothing else but draft.

I write some of the most detailed gameplans in the league. You can’t say I just like to draft. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

The BDL season starts Sunday. No one involved is playing tonight.

I don’t complain my team sucks I just state that they obviously suck. It’s a QB league. I have Kirk Cousins lol. I was told I wouldn’t win anything by some that vote on these things. And I completely understand why. We put the power of opinion in the hands of voters which can be flawed but it’s the system and I’m okay with that. We all have to deal with it. 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s a QB league. I have Kirk Cousins lol.

I mean.....you had Aaron Rodgers.

I haven't approved yet simply because I've been busy and I don't want to look over rosters and picks to make sure everything is kosher. When Xmad is involved he could be trading picks away he hasn't owned in years. When I get home I'll look at it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t complain my team sucks I just state that they obviously suck. It’s a QB league. I have Kirk Cousins lol. I was told I wouldn’t win anything by some that vote on these things. And I completely understand why. We put the power of opinion in the hands of voters which can be flawed but it’s the system and I’m okay with that. We all have to deal with it. 

You traded Aaron Rodgers away???

• Like 1