BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I'm fine with that. No one really votes until Wed anyway.

I have a major issue with this 

We let it go once we have to let it go every time then people are just gonna wait longer and longer to see how their guys play.  No thank you.  Sunday kickoff.  

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

My game plan probably isn’t as good as I wanted it to be because I didn’t have time to send it in this weekend. So I sent it in Friday night. That’s just what you do. So you don’t get some kind of advantage. 

To me the Game Plan is the tie breaker. It's not the end all be all for my vote.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

My game plan probably isn’t as good as I wanted it to be because I didn’t have time to send it in this weekend. So I sent it in Friday night. That’s just what you do. So you don’t get some kind of advantage. 

I sent mine in Friday as well because I knew I was going to be unusually busy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

To me the Game Plan is the tie breaker. It's not the end all be all for my vote.

You know unless someone is Starting an inactive participant from a late game cause they turned it in on time.  How do you factor that.... 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You know unless someone is Starting an inactive participant from a late game cause they turned it in on time.  How do you factor that.... 

Again. You can vote how you want to. I won't refuse to accept a game plan ever. People do take that into account though.