BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

35 minutes ago, Counselor said:

One vote per team per game 

You left off part of that.

One vote per team involved in the match. Co-owners may vote in every match up except their own.

We don't discourage anyone from voting. Even outside the league.

It's poor taste to double up in your own matchup though.

I normally also stay away from Divisional matchups as well. But that is personal taste.

Just now, SirA1 said:

You left off part of that.

One vote per team involved in the match. Co-owners may vote in every match up except their own.

We don't discourage anyone from voting. Even outside the league.

It's poor taste to double up in your own matchup though.

I normally also stay away from Divisional matchups as well. But that is personal taste.

It’s poor taste to have two owners from the same team vote in any matchup. Especially if those two votes hurt a division rival and decide an outcome especially when the outcome could have great impact later. 

With that being said I am looking for a co-owner to just follow my votes and give me double voting power. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s poor taste to have two owners from the same team vote in any matchup. Especially if those two votes hurt a division rival and decide an outcome especially when the outcome could have great impact later. 

With that being said I am looking for a co-owner to just follow my votes and give me double voting power. 

@SwAg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Are you suggesting a lack of professionalism?

WSR Trading Block

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB Davonta Freeman

RB Lesean McCoy

WR Anthony Miller

TE Jimmy Graham

LT Dion Dawkins

C Billy Price

LE Jonathan Bullard

LE Davon Godchaux 

DT DJ Reader

ILB Donta Hightower

ILB Myles Jack

ILB Darron Lee

ILB Dylan Cole

OLB Tim William's

OLB Shaq Barrett

S Ricardo Allen

S Von Bell

S Bradley McDougald

2020 Draft picks only

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I just won't vote then.