BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Ik the rule is 1 player a week. When does the "week" begin for waiver claims?  I guess what I'm asking is since we were awarded people yesterday am I allowed to put a new  Waiver claim in today and yes I do understand that I won't get that player if I am in fact awarded that player until next Wednesday anyway I'm just asking. For the record there isn't a player I want however for future reference I'd like to know the answer

I would just wait until the games are played in case that player gets injured 

24 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ik the rule is 1 player a week. When does the "week" begin for waiver claims?  I guess what I'm asking is since we were awarded people yesterday am I allowed to put a new  Waiver claim in today and yes I do understand that I won't get that player if I am in fact awarded that player until next Wednesday anyway I'm just asking. For the record there isn't a player I want however for future reference I'd like to know the answer

Yep.  One dude a week(2 if you have a guy hit IR) We run waivers every Wednesday night.  You can send a list in whenever you like but nothing will be done til next Wednesday 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Is this the official workbook now? I'll have to go back and find the link when I get home on my computer to save it on my browser.

Yes...

So this one anyone with access to the link has editing rights, but the entire sheet is protected only giving you guys access to edit the trade block sections in your team page as well as other team pages, so please with sugar on top only mess with your team page's block.

How it works

Located in each team page, cell range L38 you'll find the trade block builder.  Use the drop down list to populate your trade block.  You can also include what you're looking for in return in column P.  

There are also two additional sheets, one for looking at all of the players on the block and another one for viewing by team.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c539yGKTQs_U7nouAWlCSwHEUa0pboqYJJ2bUeg0wxA/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1