BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

46 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Psh, I could have had Khalil Mack, Myles Garrett, and Andrew Luck.

Hell, if I waited it out I could have been the proud owner of the Orlando/Carolina/Lancaster team I helped build.

Instead, I made a market value deal for Wilson and didn't screw up the #1 pick.

Didn't I join before you? I had the option of two teams, went with the edge duo over the more top to bottom. At the time Luck was broken and no one knew if he'd come back or not.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Didn't I join before you? I had the option of two teams, went with the edge duo over the more top to bottom. At the time Luck was broken and no one knew if he'd come back or not.

That's true I tried to trade for him numerous times and you were steadfast.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@Hockey5djh just a quick note on the schedule. I'm not fond of having all division games grouped in week 1 to 3. If you have suspended players or injuries at critical position you're basically screwed for half of your division game and that has a direct implication on the playoff race. 

If possible, and of course if I'm not the only one feeling that way, I'd love to change that a bit next year and have divisional games every 2 weeks like it was the case before 

Starting 0-2 means it's time to tank/wrap it up for the year.  Time to get ready for the draft!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

No and Yes. When you joined I was still a co-owner of Orlando/Carolina/Lancaster. People were trying to convince me to take one of the two available teams instead of staying on as a co-owner. At that point I wanted to just keep Orlando and give Footy (who had been an MIA co-owner) the boot. Yes, one of my sticking points was QB as I had a team with Russell Wilson and was potentially going to a team with a then Andrew "no shoulder" Luck or Deshone "I'm not Aaron Rodgers" Kiser. In a bid to not get kicked out of the BDL Footy offered to trade me Russell Wilson if I took the only remaining open team. We completed the trade for Wilson (after three attempts) and then he left the league anyway a month or so later.