Divisional Playoff Round

Leader

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

He did his job, which is all he can do. The three and outs are due to Luck playing ****ty at QB and the receivers not getting open. 

Those two did NOT make more sense. Davenport has done NOTHING. They have Hooker at safety, he's out today by the way, so no James did not make more sense. 

Davenport is probably the only one you wouldn't take at 6 tbh, the rest I'm fine with. James was a trick of all trades, you could use him on any defense.

8 hours ago, Leader said:

Rapoport: Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins (foot) is listed as questionable, but he should make his return to the field today vs. Colts, source said.

The Chiefs put alot of cash down on a player with a bad wheel (or wheels) who played in 10 games - got them 40 receptions, 519 yards & 3 TDS this year.

I traded him from a dynasty fantasy team - then he went to KC and people are asking "ooooo, you're going to regret that!".....and no, no I didn't. I had him long enough to see what he was - injured and inconsistent. He can generate a monster game, but usually during a week he's on your bench for lack of production. 

Don't get me wrong, the guy has ALL the talent, and he could certainly rock a 90-1300-10 season, but I'd set the o/u on 1000 yd seasons in his career at 2.5 

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

6th overall guard, three three and outs and a defense that hasn't stopped the Chiefs once. 

Vita Vea/Daron Payne/ Fitzpatrick / Davenport / James / Alexander / even Smith/Vander Esch made more sense there. 

Drawing broad conclusions from a small sample size is always a terrific idea. 

Just now, Mr Bad Example said:

Drawing broad conclusions from a small sample size is always a terrific idea. 

Uh, no.  I've provided MOUNTAINS of samples.  I've shown what happens to guards drafted in one.  Extremely high failure rate.  I've shown what happens to good guards taken in round one.  HUGE percentage don't even re-sign with their team.  You're watching two first round guards today.  The Chiefs have one that the Browns drafted.  He's a Chief now. 

It's not a small sample size.  There hasn't been a first round guard worth a first round pick since Alan Faneca, and he was 26th overall.  Nelson was not, is not and will not ever have been worth a 6th overall pick. 

Alright, I'm done now. 

I hate that decision to punt. I know it's the 2nd quarter and you're on your own 35 yard line, but you're also down 17 to the Chiefs on the road. Trust your all-world offensive line, gain a yard, and start putting some damn points on the board.

If the Chiefs keep this up on defense and pull the ol' suck defensively in the regular season, dominate defensively in the playoffs, no team is stopping them. 

I just really want the Chiefs to win so that the NFL doesn't make the Patriots win to prevent the Championship game being played in the Charger stadium.

Archived