Out of all the FF Team Forums We're Currently 4th in Total Posts

MKnight82

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Not only are we fourth amongst the teams, we're top seven in terms of all forums.

NFL General		186,544
Green Bay Packers	138,080
This aint sports talk!	129,653
Cleveland Browns	 84,123
Philadelphia Eagles	 67,276

NFL News		 59,614
Washington Redskins	 57,652
Minnesota Vikings	 57,554
Basketball		 52,425
Tennessee Titans	 39,704

First target: NFL News.

computing.gif

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I logged in and saw a lot of posts to new and old topics, I love it.  Keep it up guys.  This is a fantastic community of Redskins fans and I am happy to have found it and be a part of it. 

Glad to have you around!

Now go forth and bring some friends! :D

Funny thing, @MKnight82: Webby sent something to all the mods almost at the same time as your original post. With his permission, I'm forwarding this along:

On 1/8/2019 at 12:07 AM, Webmaster said:

Total forum traffic was up 25% this season over last season.  

Here are the most popular forums by visitors - 

1. NFL General (up 34%)
  2. Packers (122%)
  3. NFL News (40%)
  4. Browns (63%)
  5. Vikings (17%)
  6. Raiders (87%)
  7. Titans (40%)
  8. TAST (22%)
  9. Bears (6%)
  10. Cowboys (30%)

Other forums that took a huge leap - 

• Redskins (up 65%)
  • 49ers (44%)
  • Jets (55%)
  • Bucs (131%)
  • Ravens (95%)

Great work everyone!  

Not exactly sure why Washington isn't top ten (got to believe we're more popular than the Titans!!), but that's some good numbers.

Consider this a secondary goal, folks. FORWARD!! :D

3 hours ago, Woz said:

Funny thing, @MKnight82: Webby sent something to all the mods almost at the same time as your original post. With his permission, I'm forwarding this along:

Not exactly sure why Washington isn't top ten (got to believe we're more popular than the Titans!!), but that's some good numbers.

Consider this a secondary goal, folks. FORWARD!! :D

THIS ^^

AND STOP MAKING US LOCK THREADS!! 

It chills the discussion and the posts about some topics that people (including me and Woz) want to talk about just stop.

I know I post a fair amount but my job is to facilitate the discussion. So a lot of times, I have something to say but would rather wait and have one of you say it. Otherwise its the Thaiphoon and @Woz show and you guys are playing bit parts. And that's no good.

Another thing that happens here that I've noticed when you guys are forced to lock threads, is that everyone seems to go into hiding for 36-72 hours.  Hardly any threads get created, and those that are here don't get too many posts in the threads that are here.  Its really weird, and something I haven't seen before, but it goes to the thing they are asking- stick to the rules and don't get threads locked.  

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Another thing that happens here that I've noticed when you guys are forced to lock threads, is that everyone seems to go into hiding for 36-72 hours.  Hardly any threads get created, and those that are here don't get too many posts in the threads that are here.  Its really weird, and something I haven't seen before, but it goes to the thing they are asking- stick to the rules and don't get threads locked.  

THANK YOU!!! This is what I'm talking about. Every time a thread gets locked. People stay away from the forum for awhile. We lose traction!

4 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Curious as to where we ranked in he past few years. I’ve been coming on here on and off for about 10 years and there’s definately some hotter seasons than others

At one time we were 3rd in the individual team forums and I think 4th overall. We've slipped a bit.

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

At one time we were 3rd in the individual team forums and I think 4th overall. We've slipped a bit.

Slipped or Philly has a major boost lately? Once this championship nonsense of theirs is over they’ll level out. 

7 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Slipped or Philly has a major boost lately? Once this championship nonsense of theirs is over they’ll level out. 

Nah philly was #1 for awhile.  Weird they actually seemed to have less activity after their SB.  Green Bay forum has exploded.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Nah philly was #1 for awhile.  Weird they actually seemed to have less activity after their SB.  Green Bay forum has exploded.

Yup. It was Philthy, then the Browns and then us (although I think Minny's forum was still hanging around ours at the time  - slightly ahead of us and then we pulled ahead). 

Archived